Monday, January 16, 2012

My partner says I am too loud in bed | Life and style | The Guardian

My partner says I am too loud in bed | Life and style | The Guardian: "I have fantastic sex with a new partner and I have orgasms every time, but he says I make too much noise. He says I sound like I'm being murdered and it's "distracting". He jokingly mentioned that maybe I should have counselling for the problem. I've never thought that my noise in the bedroom was a problem before, but I've never had such great sex in my life. I have been using a pillow over my head, but I find it suffocating. Is there any underlying psychological issue that might affect the level of noise one makes? Previously, I lived a sexless life for 10 years. My new partner is really caring and I wouldn't want to put him off by screaming my head off every time I climax."

'via Blog this'

No comments:

Post a Comment